RED CENTRE SOCIAL BOWLS
ALICE SPRINGS GOLF CLUB
2022 Season 1 kicks off 8th of March. Schedule to come.
- Cost $10 per person each week.
- Players assemble 6:00 – 6:30pm, the starting bell rings at 6:30pm.
- Teams of 4 players with 2 bowls per player (with a minimum of 3 allowed to play 3,3,2 but the
final score is reduced by 25%).
- Each team nominates playing order on their score card beside 1,2,3,4.
- Toss of a coin or a flip of a bowl to determine bowling order of first end – the winner of the toss
can vary the length of the end and always bowls first.
- Skips must stand at the head.
- The jack is placed.
- No driving permitted.
- Flat soled shoes or bare feet only on the green.
- No smoking or glass permitted on the green.
- All other rules of lawn bowls apply. Check https://www.mastersofgames.com/rules/bowlsrules.
htm if required.
- 8:30pm bell rings on Tuesdays and Thursdays, pizza is served, cards are tallied and results are
At this time, we are returning to the original setup for social bowls where we are offered games on both
Tuesday and Thursday nights and there is nothing in the rules which stops your team from bowling both
nights, subject to availability.