Play Barefoot Social Bowls
Welcome to Red Centre Social Bowls
Dates to be confirmed upon completion of bowling green renovations. Pencil in Tuesday October 31st as week 1 of a 7 week competition.
Click here for the Team Registration Form
- Cost $10 per person each week.
- Players assemble 6:00 – 6:30pm, the starting bell rings at 6:30pm.
- Teams of 4 players with 2 bowls per player (with a minimum of 3 allowed to play 3,3,2 but the final score is reduced by 25%).
- Each team nominates playing order on their score card beside 1,2,3,4.
- Toss of a coin or a flip of a bowl to determine bowling order of first end – the winner of the toss can vary the length of the end and always bowls first.
- Skips must stand at the head.
- The jack is placed.
- No driving permitted.
- Flat soled shoes or bare feet only on the green.
- No smoking or glass permitted on the green.
- All other rules of lawn bowls apply. Check https://www.mastersofgames.com/rules/bowls-rules.htm if required.
- 8:30pm bell rings on Tuesdays and Thursdays, cards are tallied and results are announced.
At this time, we are returning to the original setup for social bowls where we are offered games on both Tuesday and Thursday nights and there is nothing in the rules which stops your team from bowling both nights, subject to availability.